Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Everything Back To Normal


So everything is finally getting back to normal now. Our power came back last Friday. I can finally catch up on all my cartoons I've been missing. There are still a few neighborhoods still without power including my grandma Nana's house but hopefully they get their power back soon. There are still a lot of big trees laying all over the streets but they are slowly being picked up as well. Check out the video below. We had to drive under a tree right after Hurricane Ike.
Mommy and Daddy said we are going to go to El Paso for Thanksgiving so that should be lots of fun. I haven't been there since I was a little baby. I can't wait to see everyone. Well talk to you soon!

No comments: