Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Growing Vocabulary!

Each day it seems like Emma says something new. She is very vocal at home with Daniel and I but gets shy around others. It takes her a little time to warm up and then there is no stopping her. I think it is funny that Daniel and I know what she is saying but it isn't always clear to everyone else. Here are some of the words that she says all the time.

Daddy
Momma/Mommy
Love You
Please
Thank You
No
Nana (Loves her Nana!)
Night-Night
Milk
Vacuum
Bow
Baby (Refers to every child as a baby, no matter how old)
Puppy
Truck
Barbie (Loves her Barbie dolls)
Hi
Bye-Bye


There are more, but I can't list them all.
My sweet baby is growing up so fast!!!

1 comment:

Ben and Abby said...

Big girl!!! Wow!!! It's amazing - they are like small sponges. :) Small, quickly-growing sponges... ;) She's adorable! Off to get my baby now!