Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Just Another Relaxing Weekend

Well as you can see, mom and I are gearing up for another exciting weekend. We had a nice relaxing weekend last weekend and we plan to do the same this weekend. Dad and I also plan to watch a lot of sports on TV and play all day as well. Now my puppies as you can see they kind of don't do much either but that's ok.


I'm planning on starting a workout program with my dad this weekend because I was pretty upset yesterday when we were playing on the floor and I discovered this really soft flat tire around the mid-section of my body. Mom says its just something called baby-fat and it will go away but when I pull on it it feels nice and squishy as you can see below. Dad says if I do a lot of crunches it will turn into a 6 pack. I hope its a six pack of formula that's he's talking about.


So I'll try and post some other blogs this weekend because all I plan to do is hang out this weekend, take many relaxing baths, play dress up with mom and dad, and play with my favorite bowl. Talk to you soon! Bye! Bye!









No comments: