Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome to my Blog Page!!!!


HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. I want to start off by telling everyone that I miss them and I can't wait to see you all soon. But since we can't see each other that often, I've decided to put together a website so you all can track my progress and accomplishments.

I know I'm a little late in getting my website together but I've been a little busy the first six month of my life eating, sleeping, making dirty diapers, working out, playing, laughing, and learning how to sit up. Now that I can sit up on my own, I can finally type without slamming my face into the keyboard. The only thing I have to worry about now is drooling on the keyboard and shorting out my computer. Ha! Ha! Just kidding!

So to get you all up to speed, I've attached some pictures of me that were some key points in my life so far. After this blog, I promise I will post other blogs at least once a month. I hope you all enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! This is an awesome BLOG!
Love all the pictures, but when are you and your MOM & DAD going to visit us in El Paso?

We miss you alot! and your parents A LITTLE LOL j/k.

From: Silvia, Christie, Cookie, Steve, Hubbub, Bear, Tommy, and all the Fish

NicoleTLeppert said...

Hello Sweet Emma! You are getting prettier and prettier each and every day. I can't wait for the day when you will have sleep-overs with your big cousins . . . I think right now they might pummel your sweet little body. Hope you are feeling better . . . we love you and will see you soon.
Love, Aunt Nicole, Uncle George, Lauren, Addie, William and soon-to-be baby Leppert

Unknown said...

Cookie says:

Its incredible that a little baby can put together such a cool blog. I barely know what a blog is....and I'm almost 40!

I really like the "admiring the scenery picture" obviously a photographer in training.

See you real soon!